For people who have standard analog or digital phone lines and high speed internet access.
The CapTel 800i is designed for people who have high-speed Internet access. It uses an analog or digital telephone service and an Internet connection to provide voice and captions during a call. The voice/audio part of the call is delivered over the telephone line, while the captions are delivered via the Internet connection.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your phone number directly
- Adjustable font sizes and colors
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet*
- Standard electrical power
- Depending on your internet setup, a router may also be required to connect more than one device to your Internet service.
* People who do not have high-speed Internet access should use the CapTel 800.