Wireless CapTel by Sprint
FREE app for Android-powered Devices
What is Wireless CapTel by Sprint?
Wireless CapTel by Sprint is a free app available for individuals with hearing loss to place calls using CapTel services on select AndroidTM powered devices running OS 2.2 or higher. Using state-of-the-art voice recognition technology and VOiP services, this app delivers captions of everything your caller says, while you listen (with your residual hearing) and speak directly to your caller.
Available only in USA and U.S. International calls will either be blocked or terminated.
Registration is required to use this app. If no data plan is selected, casual data charges may apply.
Wireless CapTel by Sprint benefits
- Free app on select Android-powered 2.2 or higher devices.
- Works on 4G or Wi-Fi*
- No voice plan required, utilizes VOiP to deliver voice/audio during the call!
- Integrated contact list
- Built-in captioned voicemail
- Call history
- Font size/color modifications
Need a device? Start saving with Sprint's Data only Plans today by visiting sprintrelaystore.com/wcs
*The Wireless CapTel by Sprint app requires a network connection with high enough bandwidth and low enough latency to reliably process a voice-over-IP call. It is highly recommended that use of this app be done in conjunction with connection through a 4G or Wi-Fi network. Attempting to use a 3G connection is not recommended.
To install Wireless CapTel by Sprint
- Using your device’s bar-code scanner, scan the QR code to the right and install.
- OR Click here to send the app to your phone from your computer.
- OR Tap the Google Play Store app in your phones applications list and search for Sprint CapTel to install.